Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quotes~

Have you guys ever heard beautiful quotes or phrases or whatever you call it??
well let me tell you something..i am a big fan of all this stupendous yet extraordinary quotes..
it makes me feel happy and brighten up my days..
you see whenever you feel down or sad you need something to boost up your feelings and make you not sad..
for me reading or listening to all this quotes makes me happy..
is not that i'm always sad,trust me i am a happy person..
Don't Believe me?
ask all of my awesome friends..
hahahahahahahahaha..
i created alot of QUOTES! it is because , for me a person need a wisdom in their words to make the world a better place.
(ask imran ,he's always facinated with all of my quotes,its either he'll say mantap dowh or terbaik sial)
a great man once said that "The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow"
and who is this great man?
he is my idol, Mr. Bob Marley

         "Herb is the healing of nation, alcohol is the destruction"

He is a LEGEND!!
he spread his message to the whole world through his music..
he is just a great icon and made me think more about life..
"You will never appreciate life until you've lived it"
he made me think of this quote..(my quote kay not his..hehe)
Bob Marley is just a great legend and he'll always be one..
trust me it is impossible for him to be forgotten~
that is a fact!!

No comments: