Monday, August 25, 2008

and so this is OUR story...





MUHAMMAD ALI SHAH b. KHAIRUDDIN SHAH b.  HABIB SHAH
(also known as MUHAMMAD ALI b. KAMARUDDIN) :)


I first “laid” eyes on this handsome, adorable, intelligent young man on the 19th April 2007. I’m sure most of you are bolt from the blue, thinking that we’ve been friends since god knows when! Or better yet, we’re related. ;) well, that is how we put in the picture. Let’s just say he was rather stuck-up and superior when I first met him. That’s actually my first impression of him. And he thought I was just another LABUAN girl studying in Cempaka for a short period of time. I told myself that I would literally hit him in his head if he acts all high and mighty on me.

After me getting used to him, and him getting used to me, everything was all cool. We clicked in a swift, which is very surprising actually. I never thought we would get really close. So after telling me about his “secret crush” AKA danisha, the both of them came to me for advice and being the future psychologist that I am, they got one hell of a session! Haha. But I guess it was all worth it.

Honestly, OUR story is wayyyyy longer than this shiz. But I’m currently in a rush and I seriously need to catch on my homework and revision; well because… IGCSE is in 8 months. It’s so dreadful each time I have to say/type it. ANYWAY. Back to the great story of ali and I, he really understands me and I’m happy that I’ve met a great guy like him. We have our long long longgg conversations every night and being the little brother, he would call me up to check on me and he’s ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS there whenever I need him. Or don’t need him. :p

We do have our ups and downs, but that is what makes our relationship, our bond stronger. We actually learn from our mistakes. And also what we dislike about each other.

Now when we reminisce about the past year, we seldom ask this particular question, “how did we get close eh? “ but none of us can actually answer it. It sounds easy. Just rewind the tape in our heads and BOOM, there goes the answer. But it actually isn’t. I guess that makes our friendship special. Knowing that I have only 10-11 months left in KL (yes it sounds long, but I think it actually isn’t) it’s sad that I have to leave him behind, also the fact that he won’t be coming over to my place all the time like he used to, and comforting me whenever I’m down. Let’s just say thanks for the person who invented SKYPE. ☺

Anyway I guess there’s still a longgg way to go. I honestly wouldn’t trade MUHAMMAD ALI SHAH for another bugger in this whole wide universe. :) I guess he’s definitely my lost soulmate.

P/S: I love you like more than a million red MnMs in the world!

oh! and sorry for the grammar errors. LOL
Yours Truly,
Nurzulyana Shah Kamaruddin



and trust me, we take too many pictures till it's actually in somebody else's computer. LOL

No comments: