Monday, September 8, 2008

My SoulMate;)

So let me tell you a story of a wonderful friend/soulmate/sister...
lately she's been downhearted with me for some reason..
i really don't know how to apologize for what i've done..
i tried everything but you're still furious with me..
i don't want us to be like this.. and you know that i hate to cross words with you..
and i know sometimes i can be really annoying, irritating, obnoxious, and bothersome..
you do know that i care for you right z:)
i've always told you that i'll be there for you.. wherever and whenever
trust me.. i would never trade you for anything in this world
im sorry if i didn't take care of you.. i promise i'll do better.. ALOT BETTER..
you said that you're not sure whether i'm your soulmate which really hurts my feelings.. but what i can say.. i've hurt your feelings right?
im really really sorry zulyana kamarudin..






love,a
you know you love me,xoxo

No comments: